The Perfect First Step;;
A fully automatic transmission and adjustable throttle control expands thrills along with skills. The world-renowned PW50 ensures fun-filled first ride experiences.
- Fully Automatic Transmission: Fully automatic transmission means no shifting required. The PW50 is a twist-and-go package.
- Entry-Level Two-Stroke Engine: Gutsy 49cc two-stroke is built to thrill without intimidating beginners.
- Ultra-Low Seat Height: A seat only 18.7 inches high makes the PW50 the ideal choice for even the littlest riders in the group.
- Adjustable Restrictor: An adjustable throttle stop screw keeps the adult in charge to gradually increase speed as skills improve.
- Low Maintenance Requirements: Shaft final drive means no chain maintenance, while Yamaha’s exclusive autolube oil injection system eliminates the need for fuel/oil premixing.
- Entry-Level Two-Stroke Engine: The 49cc air-cooled, case-reed-inducted, two-stroke single is tuned to deliver predictable power that gently eases the new rider up the off-road learning curve.
- Fully Automatic Transmission: Single-speed automatic transmission allows the rider to simply twist the throttle and go, allowing him/her to concentrate on the ride ahead.
- Maintenance-Free Shaft Drive: The class-exclusive shaft drive system is virtually maintenance free and comes fully enclosed for added durability.
- Convenient Oil Injection System: Exclusive autolube oil injection system eliminates the need for fuel/oil premixing.
- Ultra-Low Seat Height: Low 18.7-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for added confidence.
- Robust Front Suspension: A large 26mm telescopic front fork with 2.4 inches of travel smooths out the bumps for responsive handling.